Hardware & Software FAQ
What is included with the system?
- Imaging pad (you provide the computer)
- 15ft USB cable
- Software (installed & tested remotely)
- Unlimited user license (no monthly or annual licensing fees)
- Unlimited technical support
- Unlimited software updates
- 1 year full warranty on hardware
What is the cost of the system?
We offer a very affordable equipment leasing plan that can be covered simply by prescribing one pair of orthotics a month. This allows practices of any size or ordering volume to benefit from our state-of-the-art technology.
Equipment can also be purchased and quickly pays for itself with increased orthotic revenue and more satisfied patients.
Please contact us for more information.
What is the warranty on the system?
There is a one year parts and labor warranty on the hardware. Extended service agreements are also available.
What are the computer requirments?
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 operating systems (32 or 64 bit)
- At least 1GB Ram
- At least 500MB Available Disk Space
- USB 2.0 Port
- High Speed Internet Connection
What is your orthotic turn-around time?
We offer a rapid 3 day average production turn around time. We also ship via USPS priority mail with confirmation emails to ensure you receive your orders as quickly as possible.
What is the price for orthotics?
We offer competitive flat-rate pricing on custom orthotics. Please contact us for a price quote.
What is the warranty on orthotics?
There is a 90 day repair/adjustment grace period for custom orthotics. 90 days begins on the order date. If there is a manufacturing error with the orthotics you have 90 days from the order date to return them for repair.
There is a 1 year warranty on the actual shell and a 90 day warranty on the top cover (excluding abuse) of the custom orthotics.